The Everlasting Phelps

TRIGGER WARNING: This entire site will cause massive butthurt in any precious snowflake that needs a trigger warning for anything.

Notice to FEC

March 3rd, 2005

The word on the street is that the Federal Election Commission has been ordered to regulate the Internet and require reporting about “campaign activities” of everyone on the internet. In the spirit of John Hancock, I’m going to write this big so no one at the FEC misses it:

Fuck you.

I will not report. I will not bow to regulations. Should regulations be put in place, I will violate them, willingly and maliciously, every single day. You will not tell me what I can and cannot say on my blog. For reference, please see Amendment I to the Constitution of The United States of America.

Comments

RSS

Pingback/Trackback

SayUncle

• guy in the UNLV jacket says on: March 3, 2005 at 1:35 pm

Wow that sucks….

• cube says on: March 3, 2005 at 2:57 pm

I could be induced to not say things on my blog, if they are willing to pay me to shut up.

Of course i have always been very open to my willingness to take money for saying things or not saying things on my blog. So far no one has taken my up on that offer.

• bob reynolds says on: March 3, 2005 at 10:19 pm

I don’t have a blog. I don’t have much interest in having a blog but if this comes around I WILL have a blog and be telling them to FUCK OFF and will routinely be writing/posting whatever it is that gets their knickers in a knot :-).

Bob

• Citizen Quasar says on: March 4, 2005 at 2:12 am

I await the police.

• rae says on: March 4, 2005 at 8:22 am

Holla!

• Kevin Baker says on: March 4, 2005 at 9:34 am

I have a blog. I have a lot of guns. I intend to defend the exercise of both my First and Second Amendment protected rights.

Line. Sand. Do not cross.

• Dolan says on: March 4, 2005 at 9:57 am

…..to defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foriegn and domestic.

from the oath of enlistment, US Army.

Is the Marine oath any different?

do the demoicans care?

• THE "D" says on: March 4, 2005 at 2:59 pm

Everyone should be a member of the NRA if you really and truly interested in protecting your rights. We need to make sure all elected officials understand that they work for us. We don’t need someone telling us what we can and cannot do.

FUCK THEM AND THE FAT BITCH THEY RODE IN ON!!!!!

• Mexigogue says on: March 7, 2005 at 10:25 am

One day I followed a thread in Democratic Underground and it was like a trip to Bizzaro-land. The people there seemed to think that the Republicans want to shut down the blogs because they are afraid of the influence of Democratic blogs. I was like huh? They said things like “The Republicans would be willing to sacrifice the right wing blogs to eliminate the democratic blogs they are so afraid of.” I thought I had arrived on a different planet.

• Pingback/Trackback