Top 10 Movie Quotes

Oh man. I thought you made up those quotes until I started clicking on the links. Now I need to see “I’m Gonna Get You Sucka” again! I forgot all about that movie!!

One of my favorite lines is Jack Nicholson to Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men: “So I want you to stand there with your Harvard mouth and faggity white uniform and extend me some GODDAMNED COURTESY!!”

2. Bingo MacGee says:

Others that were missed:

“Pardon my French, but your an ASShole!” Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” (pause) “Tension breaker. Had to be done.” Summer School

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Star Wars Ep. 1-6 (yep, all freakin’ six of’em)

3. tj says:

I’m so sick to the death of “Frankly my dear…” being the number one quote.

My personal favorite is from Tommy Boy

“But what if the Guarantee Fairy’s a crazy glue sniffer? Next thing you know there’s change missing from your dresser and your daughter’s knocked up. I’ve seen it a hundred times”

I thought of another one that should bump something off the list. It actually was topical in court today:

“We was out of town when that shit went down.” — Fear of a Black Hat

5. Lucy Stern says:

I thought this was a christian web site. I guess I was wrong.

Yep. Wrong. Deist.

I thought this was a christian web site.

This isn’t??? And to think all this time I was happying to the Jesus!

8. bgates says:

Is this the top 10 list for gay people?

Yes. Yes it is.

10. Jenn says:

Hey, tj found you! It’s ’cause of your A-list comment.

I too thought this was a Christian website and that those quotes were for fags. I hate being wrong.

I suck at movie quotes! But I know there’s some priceless ones on Old School.

11. Vivian Louise says:

from The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
    “Lithium is no longer available on credit.”
    and
    “Don’t pull on that, you never know what it might be attached to.”

12. Jenn says:

Update already. You’re a blog pimp and hardass. Not a blog gimp.

I update when I have something to talk about. I don’t write just to write. Besides, I just got out of a 10 week $11BB trial. Give me a break.