Teh Power of Teh Hoff

Rae is not true to the Hasselhoff.

Everyone knows this is the true Power of the Hasselhoff. Even Mark Cuban himself knows its power — it made the game for the Mavs last night. He had it running all day on is computer. Say it with him, HMT… uga chucka, uga chucka…

1. Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can this type of stuff continue to go on. This guy sounds like the noise that comes out before a really good dump.

My God and they are eating this stuff up in Germany!!!

The Heat have no possible answer to that video. I change my prediction, Dallas in 4.

You DID catch were Teh Cuban called in to the RMS and begged Russ not to put teh Hex on the Mavs, right?

Yes, in fact I just got to that part this morning. I’m a tad behind on my RMSing because I called in sick yesterday. I especially like where Mark told Russ to go “ooga ooga” and Russ said “Ah. .. . no.”

5. rae says:

I made it to 52 seconds.

6. HMT says:

I’m all about that crap… Kit would have fellated that.

7. Citizen Quasar says:

Why don’t you get a fucking life and start making some intelligent posts or get off the God-Damned Internet?

Your posts are just like some shape shifting shit that a laywer or other stupid bitch might come up with.

How ’bout it dude? Personally, I think you ought to just shut your “blog” down and go spank your monkey some more.

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO DALLAS!!!!

Hey, here’s an idea: why don’t you go down to Oak Lawn and Cedar Springs and get the kind of attention you need, Nancy boy? Go meet up with Lance or Bruce or whoever happens to be in the bathroom and leave us God fearing people alone, heathen.

9. Citizen Quasar says:

FUCK! Hey, this may sound pretty lame but, it is true. See, I got hacked again and now I am doing damage control. So comment #7 was bullshit.

Actually, I am lucky to find it because I do not comment on your blog that often. I am just trying to be thorough here. The Internet is dangerous and I have made many enemies. You hopefully are not one of them.

In any case, NO I do NOT believe in, nor fear, “God.” Also, way back when, on rare occasions, I used to cruise down around Throkmorte(o?)n and hose down male prostitutes with pepper spray when they came to the window of the car.

Also, an associate of mine’s friend stole the tip jar from Hunky’s in the middle of the day. (I thought this was stupid too but it was good for a laugh on hearing about it.)

Penultimately, that’s not much of a comeback,dude.

Lastly, you have my apology for that post. I think I have the situation under control and am glad they did not hit anyone else in the treehouse.

—CQ