Not Bringing teh Funny

Why is the far left allergic to funny? They just can’t do it. This might be part of the reason why:

Not that we don’t have a begrudging sort of respect for the I.M.A.O.s of the world. After all, it’s sort of mulishly courageous to tackle humor as they do, from the opposite end of what is actually funny. Very few humorists can find comedy in the violent victimization of the marginalized by the overclass, largely because there isn’t any.

And I think that means a challenge. So here is my demonstration of how the violent victimization of the marginalized by the overclass is hillarious.

• Imagine George Bush raping Kanye West. Really imagine it. YEE HAW!

Told ya. If you don’t find that image funny, there is something wrong with you. Anal rape is not funny — unless it is a ridiculously powerful politician raping a ridiculously macho entertainer.

By the way, I stole the concept from a lefty.

1. Gunga says:

That reminds me, I’m way behind on my quota for violently victimizing and marginalizing the weak and the oppressed (that’s what I get for becoming a Quaker). Thanks for the reminder! Now where did I leave those jack-boots…

2. t4toby says:

Wow. And I thought the name was just a coincidence.

How is the Westboro Baptist Church, Chuck?

BTW- That shit is not funny. Ever.

ZOMG! I HAS BEEN SO PWN3D!!! HLP!!!1!1!

Eat a bowl of dick.

4. t4toby says:

So you’re saying it is a coincidence that you share a name with the most infamous anti-gay preacher?

The universe works in mysterious ways…

Yes, it is a coincidence. It is also a coincidence that I share the name with Michael Phelps, the Olympic swimmer. And a town in Kentucky. And a US Destroyer. And a few million real people in America.

Is it a coincidence that your name is the slave name forced on Kunta Kinte? Are you endorsing hereditary American slavery with your moniker?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. President Clinton ruined that quote by the way.