Less of This

You know how three posts back, I said, “More of this“?

Fuck that and fuck him.  No More of this.

Obama had soldiers segregated based on who they voted for. His people shouldn’t even be asking that, much less arranging the crowd based on it.

I’m furious, and you should be too.

Oh, Jesus. Red State? Seriously?

“Indecisively waiting four days” to help out the American captain? Uh, battleships can’t exactly engage warp factor 10. But very convenient for them to leave out the part where it was Obama who authorized the use of deadly force by the SEALs against the pirates.

And as far as bitching about staged rallies, Dubya was the MASTER of staging rallies and screening attendants AND questions asked. Let me guess where Red State was on that one…yeah, that’s what I thought.

GWB, to my knowledge, never segregated the people who voted for Kerry to the back of the room. And the screening questions one has been debunked — the troops were sorting out among themselves who would answer what questions (and weren’t sorting out what the answers would be.)

Bush had his faults. This wasn’t one of them. I hope we can survive another 3 years and 9 months of this goatse’s ego.

3. I just wonder what happened to the cameras they handed out to the troops? Were they taken back?

Also, according to the crew of the ship, they were under attack for a full week before the captain was taken hostage. That’s more than plenty of time to send help.

4. MattJ says:

One wonders how quickly Barry would have washed his hands of the event had the Captain not been rescued so cleanly by the SEALs. If the Captain had been killed by the pirates while they were under attack, I’m sure the convenient “I gave them the order twice to do that!” which came out hours after the rescue would have been “Well, they didn’t act on my orders!”

“Capt. Shane Murphy, second in command on the ship, told his wife, Serena, that pirates had followed the ship Monday and pursued it again for three or four hours before boarding it Wednesday morning, family members said.”

Or…

“We’ve been under attack for a week before they got on this ship,” [Capt. Shane] Murphy said.

Which is it?

I don’t see the conflict. Nothing says that Monday is the first time they saw this particular bunch. Monday is when they actually tried to follow them.

“Saw” != “attack.” “Follow” != “attack.”