The Everlasting Phelps

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Save Yourself, Media

November 1st, 2012

Face it — Obama is toast.  The polls — the real polls, not the sham ones you commission every so often — show Obama losing the states he must keep, his firewall states. Benghazi has caught up with him. He can’t maintain the cover up.  It was flat out bungled, and it cost four good Americans their lives.

And when he goes down, after all the cheerleading you have been doing, your credibility is going to be shot.  It’s already on its last legs.  You shot your wad getting Obama elected, and the tank is on empty.  He was supposed to prop you back up once he was elected, and instead he gave you the mushroom treatment — locked in the dark, covered in shit.  It’s OK.  It’s how he treated everyone, including America.

So save yourself.  Jump in with the winning team, and start asking Obama the questions you should have been asking all along.  What did he know about Benghazi, and when did he know it?  What did he know about Fast and Furious, and when did he know it?  Hammer those two legitimate scandals over the next few days, and you can at least take credit for his demise.

Because if you are still standing next to him on the national stage when he loses, you’ll be shuffled off with him.  You can say hello to the buggy whip makers and the ice delivery men on your way out.

Comments

RSS
  • Ralph says on: November 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm

The average voter doesn’t care about Benghazi. They care a lot more about why Romney can’t come up with a simple snd palatable spin for his FEMA remarks. I’ve got a spin for it — why the hell doesn’t he? Media bias is part of the battlespace. Massive, inexplicable unforced error there. I thought he was smarter than that.

At best, it’s a close race, and the Voter Fraud Party is pulling out all the stops for Obama.

You’re kidding yourself. People don’t trust the media, but they don’t have to. The media can bury stories. The media control the boundaries of the debate. That’s all it takes.

Who cares anyhow? This isn’t our country any more. It’s the Kardashians’ country. You and I are unwelcome strangers. The majority likes it that way. We’ve already lost. The answer is to live near like-minded people, bury your guns, and keep a low profile until it all collapses.

And pray it does collapse — the alternative is “a boot, stepping on a human face, forever.”

• MrSatyre says on: November 1, 2012 at 9:46 pm

I hope to Cthullhu I’m wrong, but I really believe there are enough morons out there to releect Obama simply because of Sandy and that pinhead Christie handing out his Donkey endorsement. Did I say “Donkey”? I meant “Jackass”. Too many citizens are frustrated/apathetic about both candidates, and the greater unwashed undecided percentage are almost certainly going to be swayed by raw emotion and wishing on a star than cold hard facts. I don’t give a rat’s ass about Romney, to be frank, but like most liberal officials, Obama hasn’t accomplished a single thing of note, good OR bad. All he has done, as this article nails, is merely coast along on the coattails of his staff’s and supporters’ dreamy-eyed rhetoric and equally absurd dodging of responsibility for the aforementioned lemmings’ criminal acts.

I could go on, but I’ve already bored myself.

• Vivian Louise says on: November 2, 2012 at 8:37 am

They will continue to join in with Obama in lockstep.

• Phelps says on: November 2, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Never bury your guns. If it’s time to bury them, it’s time to use them.

• Kristin says on: November 5, 2012 at 7:50 am

Really, Phelps time to use them…Are you advocating civil war or a violent resistance because you feel your side or team is losing? If so that’s an infantile position to take. If I am wrong by all means clarify. As an individual that was adamantly for all forms of gun control (and a person that has recently switched to feeling hey guns aren’t so bad after all) it’s rhetoric like your statement above that gives people pause and the reason to cast the crazy side eye. For reals use them, on what and for what purpose sophomoric speak and actions negates any validity to your statements. It’s the equivalent of voting for Obama because he is giving out free cell phones, get it, it sounds pitiful, desperate and above all ignorant which I know you are neither of the three.

• Phelps says on: November 5, 2012 at 9:21 am

I’m not advocating for burying or using arms right now. I DO say that is a government is oppressive enough that you have to start burying your arms, then it past time to depose that regime.

I made my position clear on that a long time ago.

• Mexigogue says on: November 5, 2012 at 11:58 am

I won’t say what my bright shining lines are either but when they’re crossed I think the keyword is going to be “clobberin’ time”.

The Everlasting Phelps