BlackLivesMatter

But only when they are ended by a white person.

If a black man is murdered by a carload of black racists?

That don’t matter.

1. kristin says:

You of all people should realize this is a movement against excessive use by police. As well as a fight against a legal system in which only the wealthy benefit. As POC are more adversely affected because of their socioeconomic level hence the hashtag. But hey troll on

2. kristin says:

Sandra Bland whether she did or did not commit suicide was a direct result because some ass hole Cop on a power trip decides to use his excessive force.

I don’t know if she did or did not. I know that either way, it is the fault of the cops that she died, and if they murdered her (which I consider very possible) then they should get the death penalty.

As for it being a movement against excessive force by the police, that doesn’t excuse the bullshit of shouting down “ALL lives matter.” When you want to EXCLUDE other people from “mattering”, then you’ve slid into supremicism.

4. kristin says:

All lives are not subjected to the same pervasive mistreatment from the legal system. When you willfully ignore that fact you willfully help perpetuate white supremacy. When non POC get out of their feelings and help with the moment it will benefit ALL lives and not just those predominately affected.

Fuck that.

All lives matter. If you disagree with that, fuck you.

You want to piss away your best allies, like me? Fine. Keep it up, and you’ll succeed.

6. kristin says:

Feelings, much

You want white people feeling. If we didn’t, we wouldn’t care what the cops did to black folks one way or the other.

8. kristin says:

White feeling is about as irrelevant as black lives apparently.

When black people riot, their neighborhood burns. When white people riot, entire continents burn. When the feeling stops, you get Wiemar Germany. If we decide to pick an ethnicity to blame all our economic and criminal troubles on, it won’t be Jews.

You want us feeling, and you want us happy.

10. kristin says:

I never see the type of undermining racial equality and justice movements experience if say it was a feminist movement.

11. kristin says:

No I actually don’t care if you are happy or not. We are not chained anymore or fearful. White people don’t want it.

12. kristin says:

And that statement of communities burning reeks of superiority way to prove my point.

Oh, there’s plenty of that now too. People are fed up with the bullshit from the “movements.” Look at Gamergate.

You ARE chained. You’re stuck thinking that you owe everything to the government. The heaviest chains are the ones you forge for yourselves in your own mind.

I am superior to the Baltimore rioters. And so are you.

Don’t fall into the illusion that you have to drag yourself down to the level of those criminals.

15. kristin says:

I have not nor have I ever associated myself with criminals. You are attempting to use an analogy that has no play in the argument. I don’t feel the government owes me anything. Everything I have I have worked and earned. The government WILL be forced to uphold it’s laws of equality. Fin.

Dangit. I missed all the fun.