Mexican Democrat Congressrat Refutes Trump

So this Mexican Democrat Congressman attempts to refute Trump’s claim that a Mexican Judge would be biased against Trump by writing a hysterical, biased letter against Trump.

“[Y]our ignorant anti-immigrant opinions, your border wall rhetoric, and your recent bigoted attack on an American jurist are just plain despicable,” Vela wrote.

“Your position with respect to the millions of undocumented Mexican workers who now live in this country is hateful, dehumanizing, and frankly shameful.”

As for the claims that the Judge isn’t a “Mexican” because he was born here (to parents born in Mexico):

“Before you dismiss me as just another ‘Mexican,’ let me point out that my great-great grandfather came to this country in 1857, well before your own grandfather. His grandchildren (my grandfather and his brothers) all served our country in World War I and World War II. His great-grandson, my father, served in the U.S. Army and, coincidentally, was one of the first ‘Mexican’ federal judges ever appointed to the federal bench,” Vela wrote.

I dismiss you as “just another ‘Mexican'” because you obviously self-identify as just another ‘Mexican’.  Your loyalty to America is divided.  Your loyalty is divided, despite your family having been here longer than Judge Curiel — which means that you are proof that this “defense” is bullshit.

More than Jews have split allegiances to America and Israel, more than Irish-Americans had split loyalties between the US and the IRA, more than any other ethnic group, Mexican-Americans have shown that they are not 100% loyal to the USA, but in fact split that allegiance with Mexico (if they have any allegiance to the US at all, which many illegals do not.)

You want us to treat you like full blown Americans?  Start acting like it.  Put down the Mexican flags, stop the la Raza shit, and stop acting like you share interests with Mexican nationals — because that is the definition of divided loyalties.

1. kristin says:

People can be loyal to a country and still comfortably identify with a smaller group. It’s similar to having a nuclear family yet still attending a larger family reunion. I AM American and also Black comfortably so. My ability to identify as both does not limit me for wanting both my nuclear and larger family to be better.This is where most Americans who happen to identify as white are unable to understand unless you are Italian then you get a pass for embracing your heritage. Or better yet you can causally admit to your heritage as long as whisper about it in a nostalgic type of way and are not actively participating in anything that would make some “Americans” uncomfortable.

What is even more disturbing about this blog post is that in my opinion it demonstrates how myopic a view most American’s have in regards to heritage and the rest of the world view of America. Many emigrating to this country it hold the distinct narrative that you can move to America and become and be all that you can be (unless of course according to this blog you denounce all but Americana). The world see’s America as a mixture of people living together with the ability to keep your identity and heritage unified under the guise that this is what makes America.

Here’s the thing about your self-identification as black — it doesn’t tie you to another country with disparate interests. For better or worse, there’s no place for black people outside America.

For African-African-Americans, it’s different. They’ve got a potential loyalty to another country in Africa. That is what we see with Mexicans. Could they be loyal to America and still identify with another country? Maybe. Do they? No. They keep the split loyalty. And that is for naturalized and natural born citizens. I don’t believe that most illegals have any loyalty to America. They aren’t here for some romantic notion. They just want the money.

Think of it like a marriage. Yes, you can have old boyfriends and girlfriends and be loyal in your marriage. But you can’t be loyal and also be in constant contact with those old lovers. And if your boyfriend has his old girlfriend living right next door? That’s not tenable.

And that’s life in America with illegals. You KNOW they are going to cheat. (And illegals are the ones that were cheating when they got with YOU.)

3. Kristin says:

That argument is all well and good however, the individual in which Trump slandered is an American citizen and not an illegal immigrant.therfore, questioning his loyalty is akin to me saying America has drifted to the point of Nazism. Is that not how Hitler started his reign

It’s more like questioning the loyalty of the visigoths and vandals in the Roman Army in 405 AD. If Rome had done that, we might all be speaking Latin.

But, by all means, call me a Nazi. See where that gets you. Black people have already destroyed the impact of “racist” by running to it every time there’s a disagreement, so Nazi should be just as meaningless by the end of Trump’s second term.

5. Kristin says:

No one called you a Nazi senaitive,much? The idea that if someone is not like you their loyalty should be questioned is the same process that lead people to follow Hitler because he dress it up and put a pretty bow on it and called it loyalty and patriotism.

6. Kristin says:

The word won’t be irrelevant because Jews are able to say that whenever they want it’s just black people aren’t able to say racism bit of a double standard but we’re used to it

Sure, walk back the accusation. Act like you didn’t say it now that you’ve been called on it.

It’s over. Every count has been proved, as Kipling put it. Now you get to spend the next couple of decades getting to know the Awakened Saxon.

8. Kristin says:

There is a nuance in my statement that you seemed to miss. However be awaken Saxon though I never thought the American Saxon was sleep ?. Too much privilege written into law for that to be the case.

Oooh, privilege, I haven’t heard that one before. Keep going. You sure you don’t want to throw a “cis-gendered” in there, or maybe something about patriarchy?

10. Kristin says:

Both actually see e.g. Brock Turner for all of the above. Tears literally. BTW this need not have devolved into this type of argument hadefeats you not misread my comment you missed an important word which would not have caused you to become all pissy.

You called me a nazi and that makes me “pissy.” Sure.

Yeah, Brock Turner. I’ll take him. He’s on our team. Both of them are blackout drunk, but he’s responsible for his actions and she’s not.

“Privilege.” Nice to see that white men are now being treated like Emmett Till. That’s what you wanted, right?

12. kristin says:

” questioning his loyalty is akin to me saying America has drifted to the point of Nazism.” My exact quote reading with comprehension is fundamental

“Is that not how Hitler started his reign” is how you finished. In other words, if you support Trump you are a Nazi.

The people who read my blog aren’t stupid. They can read what you said, and they will know you called me a nazi, and now you want to walk it back. They get it.

14. kristin says:

OKAY LOL!

15. kristin says:

I never called you a Nazi but i will not abuse you of the title if you want to carry it. What I am calling you is a “RAPE” sympathizer in regards to your comments about Brock. If two drivers are driving one had a glass of wine or beer the other drank over the legal limit. There is a car accident it is determined that the over the legal limit driver is at fault and gets vechilar manslaughter as he should. She was passed out he was not.

She was passed out he was not.

We don’t know that. She certainly doesn’t.