Subsidizing Terror

Now the news is out that Spain is paying ransoms to Muslim kidnappers now on the heels of Italy.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Ransoming hostages is a long, long Muslim expansion tradition. The first official war of the United States was brought on by this very act. We started paying ransom to Muslim pirates for captured hostages back in 1785. Jefferson warned against it, arguing that rewarding piracy simply makes piracy profitable and encourages more. He was overruled, and the result was… more hostages. We paid a huge portion of our budget to these murderers until Jefferson took office as president in 1800. Jefferson told them to go pound sand, and they declared war on us (as if this was a change.) Our Marines landed on the “shores of Tripoli” and kicked the everloving shit out of them, setting a fine Marine tradition of kicking the shit out of foreigners that has lasted over 200 years.

Why did the Barbary pirates do this? Because this is what Islam has always done. They had been doing it since the sixteenth century. This isn’t an anomaly of terrorists who happen to be Muslim — this is something ordained in the Koran. If we want to end terrorism, you don’t do it by giving terrorists money. All that does is encourage them to continue being terrorists. It is a Hobbesian choice, but I hope that more Europeans get held hostage. Until it becomes an epidemic, it will take them another 300 years to learn what we learned in 15.

(Via LGF)

1. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Dude until the Europeans regain their blood lust there is going to be alot more of this crap. The Jihadists won’t stop until all the world is one big ass 11th century Islamic theoacracy! I wish the Muslims would finally realize that they stopped contributing to civilization in about the 12th century and that they are the ones who invaded Christian/Jewish lands and they are the occupiers and not the Jews or the westerners……

They should have been like us after we invaded Native American lands and created laws amongst ourselves that said we were fucking entitled to this piece.

See, if the Muslims had drawn up a constitution up out of their ass and the Jews hadn’t, well, shit, boy. Having a constitution gives legitimacy to a claim!

Just ask our forefathers!

Actually, there is more that a nugget of truth to that. If the Muslims would honor contracts in general with Kuffar (like constitutions) then negotiations could go forward in good faith.

A big part of the problem is that there is no such thing as good faith between Dar Al-Islam and Dar Al-Harb. It is a basic privilege in the Koran that a Muslim can break his word to a Kuffar as soon as it suits him, which means that there can’t be anything like a constitution under Sharia, because Kuffar have no rights. The best they could come up with would be pre-abolition South US.

There isn’t even a word in Arabic for “peace treaty.” The best you get is Hudna, which means “cease-fire while you build your forces back up to re-attack.”

Because we ripped this country away from the indigenous people living here before we got here, because we felt entitled to reduce the 6 million buffalo to less than 800 that roamed this country, I don’t think the United States has any right to talk about Muslims being bad for taking away land the Jews were on “first.” That’s pure hypocrisy.

If there’s anything the U.S. has set an example on it’s that territory belongs to those who currently occupy it. Fuck Native Americans, fuck indigenous people, fuck Israeli claims to Biblical bullshit.

Maybe the Israelis are just mad because they didn’t get a Trail of Tears.

Either way, the U.S. has best shut the fuck up talking about original territorial claims.

Worth more, I assume is what you meant to write.

What kind of worth? I think the Native Americans were doing pretty fucking fine before whitey ever got there. They had no need to sell real-estate to Algonquins or Nez-Perez. WTF?

Say you have a billion acres. BFD. You are living in a tent. You are cold and hungry in the winter, and you are hot and tired in the summer. You are malnourished half the time, and out of that billion acres, you’ll see maybe 10 thousand in your life, and most of that will be simply attempting to survive. And getting the flu is likely to kill you, if your neighbors don’t.

OMG! We liberated the Native Americans from, uh, their way of life! Even from the very beginning we were telling other people what was best for them!

GODDAMN, WE’RE GOOD!

The Qur’an actually does say to deal fairly with the People of the Book (Christians and Jews). The dispensation to lie is when you are under duress like if somebody said “I’m gonna kill every Muslim in this place! Anyone here Muslim?” and you say “by Allah no!”

Do you know offhand where that is? I’m not giving you a pop quiz, with the “well if you can’t cite it you must be lying.” I just haven’t seen it would like to compare it to the others.

9. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

HWat about Buddhists? Do they gotta treat them fairly?

Actually, by that logic, Israel has the right to the land. They proved in six days that when the gloves are off, they have no problem kicking the shit out of everyone else in the region. They gave the Sinai back just so Egypt would stop bitching and to show the world what nice guys they are.

Even at that, it isn’t as easy as you want it to be. A lot of the land that the Jews are sitting on now is land that they bought before 1945 from the Arabs and owned before the war. A lot of the land the Jordania– I mean, Palastinians are sitting on right now was also land bought by Jews before the war, and they have been pushed off of it. Ditto Jordan, Syria, Iraq, etc.

And I don’t buy the whole “ripped this country away” argument at its base. I think the tribes have been compensated for what the land was worth when it was taken, and it is worth magnitudes more now that it has been improved. The land they have in Oklahoma is worth what they had before the White Man did anything to the land they gave up.

And that is from someone who has a significant amount of Indian blood.

No, worth about the same.

I think that having a house, McDonalds and cable TV is worth that billion acres of shit.

12. Add Spain to the list of enemy combatants.

Don’t ask me, ask them. I’ve been to reservations. “You wanna go hunting?”

“Nope, I wanna drink my 3.2 Coors and watch This Old House.”

“Huh. You wanna go dance for the nature spirits?”

“Nope. I want you to shut the fuck up so I can hear what Norm is saying. Go get me another beer.”

Don’t ask me, ask them. I’ve been to reservations. “You wanna go hunting?”

“Nope, I wanna drink my 3.2 Coors and watch This Old House.”

“Huh. You wanna go dance for the nature spirits?”

Real indians would be scalping shit and throwing tomahawks. Those guys you talked to were, like, second-generation chicano-equivalents.

Old skool natives would be itching to be on the war path.

No I can’t reference that right now. It’s at home and these suckers are making me work right now. But I will look for it tonight unless I play America’s Army but I’m not planning to just yet.

Oh, and fuck the buffalo! And this is coming from a Buffalo Bills fan.

Fuck, if some new arrogant motherfuckers came over, killed all my food, pushed me out towards those commies in California, and introduced a bunch of European STDs into my population, I’d want to chop the top of their heads off, too.

18. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

I read somewhere scalping wasn’t an original indian thing and that they started scalping after the White Man Got her. I could be wrong on that though

Suppose this — say somebody came in, ran your business out, put you in bankruptcy, cost you your house… and then stuck you in a dorm with “comfort girls”, pizza parties 24/7, whiskey fountains, and gigabit Internet access with VR goggles.

Would you be that pissed off? Or would you just say, “fuck it, get some pizza and some pussy.”

Ok, but we didn’t give the Native Americans VR goggles. I may be inclined to opine otherwise had they been able to play SuperWario 3D.
    [/facetious comment]

Analogy is flawed. And j00 know it, mang.

Reportedly they learned it from the French.

Oh, and they took small scalps (like 1″ circles) as trophies before the French started buying hair for wigs, but didn’t start taking whole scalps until the Frogs started paying them to do it.

23. guy in the UNLV Jacket says:

How do I sign up for the Dorm’s and the “comfort girls”?

24. mexigogue says:

I never did look up that ayat of the Qur’an like I said I was going to. But it’s ok that I lied since you’re just a freaking kaffir! HAHA!

25. mexigogue says:

I’m missing the White Trash party at Gilley’s. Dammit.

So am I — I’m working. I even bought a pimp hat in Vegas for it.