The 700 Club

I was reading this post on lgf quoting DU and I got this part:

Extremists such as Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell have a louder voice in the Government than the common man.

If these two knuckleheads are so influential, why is it that I only hear about them from liberals? I haven’t heard a conservative talk about those two in the last six years. The last time I heard a conservative mention them was when Falwell (or maybe Robertson) blamed us for 9/11, and the only comment was, “what an asshole.”

Face it, guys. They have no voice in the Republican party. Leave them alone.

1. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Damn, To hear that DU guy tell it. America is dead and burried. I wonder if he has been outside the United States and seen the rest of the world. What he will find is that it is very dark cruel place alot shittier than here in the US. Kind of sucks that his water treatment folks in Ohio can’t get the water together for him but I’ll bet it beats walking to the well to gather water and then boiling it to make sure it is safe like My in-laws do in South Africa….

2. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Dude,
    I just read some of that DU crap and man those guys are some real downers. They don’t seem to appreciate their situation. I just wish those people could live in a third world county for 30 days, somewhere like The Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe or the Ivory coast and understand what a crumbling nation really is. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to make Jerry Falwell my gimp bitch and keep him in my apartment storage area. Then I’d drag him out and sic him on those danged teenagers that hang around my parking lot talking on their cellular telephones, or their raspberries, or strawberries, or whatever the fuck they’re doing.

DU is like a trip to upside-down world. It’s like the few times in my life that I got high. I couldn’t wait to get un-high again. Not a nice place.

Squeezing Falwell’s fat ass into a tight latex suit isn’t uncomfortable?

Man. I would have thought that you would want to cause Falwell some discomfort, not fulfill his fantasies.

7. I live in Oklahoma. I didn’t hear you mention Oral Roberts. Was he raptured or what?

I feel discriminated against.

No, it is just that Oklahoma doesn’t matter.

9. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Oklahoma does matter when the Sooners kick the Longhorns ass every year in the Red River shootout!

I think “every year” is an exageration.

11. Thank you. I don’t watch football.

12. guy in the UNLV jacketg says:

You don’t watch football! Are you a gay communist or something?

Dude. Ixnay on the aygay ommunistcay before aidanay omescay ackbay.

What the hell language izzat? Mexican????

Ustjay iddinkay.

Dude, I remember seeing this thing in a Mexican magazine where they had a map of the Middle East partitioned off in the seperate countries. This was the time when the U.S. was in Afghanistan hunting al-Qaeda.

The country names they were using were Afghanistan, Pakistan, Aquinostan, Ayanostan, Tampocoestan. It was the biz0mb.

That isn’t as funny as the one that was Exxon, Texaco, Conoco, New Texas, Radiationland…