TSA Follies

Is it at all disconcerting to anyone that I passed three TSA.checkpoints this weekend (Love, Hobby and Nashville) and none of them caught the full package of double edge razor blades in the toiletries bag in my carryon? Does anyone further care that this carryon was checked in the jetway (no overhead bin room) with a box of matches in it?

1. blasfemusbill says:

Is it possible that you in no way resemble a man of middle-eastern decent, between the ages of 19 and 35? If so, I would like to say that the discerning TSA employees exercised good judgement… I would also like to thank Jane Fonda for her life-long example of partriotism.

Buy your fucking razors at your destination so next time you won’t have such a harrowing experience of insecurity while flying.

Goddamn, do I have to do all your thinking for you?

Maybe you should move to Iran if you don’t like it here.

I’m not bothered by the insecurity; I don’t EXPECT security. I’m just bothered that I have to pay for incompetent security and unenforcable regulations.

I might. Most of the Persian chicks I’ve met were total hotties.

6. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Let’s go score some persian pussy….I’ll bet those chicks are pretty hairy though

I always check out the arm hair thing, and the Persian chicks I’ve met weren’t that hairy. They weren’t like Arab or Indian chicks. More like olive-skinned Russians.

8. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Where do you meet em? Are there alot in Dallas? If so then I’m coming down to go persian huntin

Student protests, dude. Student protests. That is why I know you can have referendum in Iran. The protest hotties they have are just as smoking as the Lebanese hotties, and they won in Lebanon.