Gotta Love Metadata

Captain’s Quarters is all over another one. It seems that the DNC is trying a racist smear against Alito. Because, you know, all those WOPs are mobbed up. Of course, they tried to do it anonymously.

They failed at it, because political wogs generally aren’t computer experts literate. It has been tracked back to a copy of MS Word owned by the DNC and written and reviewed by Chris Prendergast and Devorah Adler, both DNC employees. Click the link and read the tales of woe.

This reminds me of those leftists who try to claim that there is a big conservative conspiracy and some Big Dark Operative that gives conserative bloggers talking points. . . I am now wondering if those accusations are a bit of projection on the part of the leftists. Maybe they engage in this type of ballhoo so much that they begin to presume the other side does it as well. Or am I reading too much into it?

I’ve long suspected the same things.

3. guy in the UNLV jacket says:

Wow, If that is true those guys need to be hung

4. Jenn says:

Hi, Phelps!

(I feel dumb everytime I come here. *Sigh)

Here’s politics for you, Impeach Bush! (Does that count?)

It’s easy, Jenn. The Democrats don’t like the new Supreme Court nominee, so they wrote a nasty note that says that because he’s Italian, he must be in the mob. They didn’t sign it, because they wanted to be anonymous. That’s like saying that because you’re Mexican, you must have gotten pregn… never mind. Bad example.

The problem is, with the program they used to write it, it might as well have been on stationary that said, “FROM THE DESK OF THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE.”

6. Peggy says:

Months in which to do research and that’s the best they could come up with?
    I don’t think they’ve become accustomed yet to the fact that they are being monitored to see if they’re doing what they’re doing. If you’re going to try and be sneaky, you need to be a lot more careful than they apparently know how to be.
    I think Mexi’s right about projection. Honest people tend to assume others are honest, dishonest people tend to assume others are just as dishonest as they are. Smart people know they’re both wrong.

7. Jenn says:

Ooohhh! See, this is why I like you, Phelps. I guess if I would have actually paid attention to what I was reading, I might have figured it out.