Hurrican Pierre

It’s seven days since Hurricane Pierre hit Paris, and the looting is only getting worse. Now, the looters have torched a police station in search of food and water, and 177 more cars were flooded with gasoline and then spontaneously combusted.

Oh, wait, a hurricane didn’t hit Paris? You mean, the Parisians are doing this all on their own? No act of God? No loss of power and water and sewage? Just pointless savagery?

C’mon. I thought the French were supposed to be experts about dealing with Those People. I thought the French had all this experience dealing with violent dissidents. You mean all the French appeasement didn’t work in assimilating violent fundamentalist Islamic savages? You mean herding all your immigrants into ghettos and letting them all live on welfare for 20 years doesn’t make them calm, productive members of society?

I just wish Paris didn’t have to burn down for them to realize all this.

1. HMT says:

I stand firm in my opinion that there is nothing funnier in this world than a black frenchman.

I think Bill O’Reilly is in a state of perpetual ejaculation over this. In fact, if this shit doesn’t stop soon, all the fluids are going to drain out of his dick, leaving him a cold husk of what he used to be.

I thought O’RiledUp started out as an empty cold husk?

4. Jenn says:

That WAS gonna be my honeymoon spot.

5. Citizen Quasar says:

French…Muslims…socialism…

What can one expect?

6. Citizen Quasar says:

A scientist on Coast to Coast AM says that this was all planed and that the truth of the matter lies in intellegence monitoring of the Internet and cell phone conversations. Also, the speaker makes reference to specific historic battle sites between Christianity and Islam.

One point made is that 1200 people were arrested and only 30 were teenagers.

Another point made was “Where is Jacque Chiraque while all this is going on?” And who are his handlers? And why is the use of force not being responded to even though this is spreading throughout Europe? What the hell is going on here?

This sounds like WWIII to me. Never truat Muslims.

What do you think?

I haven’t caught CtCam yet. I’ve got streamcast, so I’ll check it out.